Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fuck.

It's hard for me to let the general population into my brain, but anything is better than keeping it to myself. I'm sitting in my room and just finished an anything but nutritious "meal". Lately I've been eating one meal a day and it's usually a pretty shitty one. It's all I can really afford. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm stressed out.

My step dad has been such an influential figure in my life. He's half the reason Earthworm exists. If it weren't for him believing in me, helping me, and encouraging me to go against the grain ... I would have never accomplished the things I did this year. Shit, this year wouldn't even have happened. 

Mike, (my step dad) was in a four wheeler accident last month. He really did a number on himself. I know that he wouldn't want me to stumble on his account, but it's just impossible. I can't shake it. I think about it every day. Every little thing reminds me of him.

The human who made my dream possible is in a coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment