Thursday, March 21, 2013

Eventually

No matter what, everything dies. Is it the same for love? If castles made of sand eventually melt into the sea, why build them in the first place? I mean, what's the point? Why put so much effort into something that's just going to die? If you believe the void is more comfortable than the graveyard, don't build sand castles. If the graveyard seems more inviting, build whatever you can think of. Just remember that eventually you'll have to watch it melt into the sea.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose that even if you love someone for the rest of your life, one of you will eventually have to watch the other die, but does that mean that the love has deteriorated? I definitely don't think so. I think we're all united in the end somehow, but you may be an atheist. If you are, that advice wouldn't mean much to you, so I'll present my thoughts in another way. Isn't it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? Would you choose to live without the love of your life, just because you don't want to see them die? I doubt it dude. You may lose the physical embodiment of your lover, but memories never die. Love is complicated...much more so than a rock or an AC unit (that part of your blog made me laugh by the way)...I think it can live, be lost, and even be found again, but I don’t think it dies. Sounds like you just had your heart broken. Was the heart break worth the time you spent together? Hang in there dude. Love will come back around if you let it.

    ReplyDelete